Suspended System Black Groove Ceiling Grid
Material: Hot dip galvanized steel strip, with zinc coating mass at least 80-120g/square meter
Surface: Varnish baking, beautiful appearance
1. The main and cross tee are strictly symmetrical and closely matched.
2. Strong carrying capacity with no deformation and no broken.
3. Easy installation - saving installation time and reducing labor costs.
4. Complete model specifications to meet the diverse needs of customers.
Ceiling system is an indispensable part of interior wall and ceiling decoration, including wooden keel and ceiling grid. When using wooden keels, the wood must be dry. Nowadays, most home decorations choose ceiling grid that are not easy to deform and have fire resistance. Pay attention to the ceiling grid thickness when installing. The shape should be flat, with clear edges and corners, and no burrs and deformation that affect the use. The surface should be galvanized to prevent rust, and no peeling or falling off . Corrosion, damage, pitting and other defects must also be tested according to regulations.
It is mainly used for suspended ceilings, and generally used with gypsum ceilings and mineral wool ceilings. The groove ceiling grid is formed by roll forming of galvanized sheet. It is mainly divided into white groove and black groove.
1. Absolutely fireproof: It is made of fireproof galvanized sheet, which is durable.
2. Reasonable structure: It is adopt economical placement structure, special connection method, combined loading and unloading. Convenient, saving cost and simple construction.
3. Beautiful appearance: the surface is made of galvanized steel plate, which is painted.
4. Wide range of uses: suitable for shopping malls, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, banks and various large public places.